Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweekend

Hope everyone had an awesome Halloween yesterday!

I know I sure did, especially since I technically celebrated Halloween three nights in a row (Friday, Saturday, and Monday). Some people even started early and dressed up Thursday through Monday! Luckily, I didn't have to do any last minute costume shopping since I got my costumes over the long weekend when I went home.

Friday night, Nicki Minaj. Saturday night, Native American.

Here are some other costumes that my friends dressed up in:
Morgan, Sarah, Morgan, and Dylan as lifeguards.
Camden, Logan, Nick, and Sam in togas
Tan Wai as Lieutenant Dangle from Reno 911
Brendan as a zombie.
On actual Halloween night, I "accidentally" saw Paranormal Activity 3. When I say accidentally, I mean I forgot that for my Media Rev class that I wasn't supposed to watch any type of video for a week. Well, oops I messed up with that assignment, but fortunately, I was able to watch a good scary movie on Halloween. Overall, halloweekend = major success!

tweetor formspring if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment